Who would you recruit...So, the world is being invaded by aliens. And no, not the Chitauri (or however you spell it) but nasty, ugly, ruthless aliens all led by Thanos himself and his Infinity Gauntlet. And you, you're in charge of bringing together a team of SEVEN heroes or reformed villains in order to stop him once and for all. So who do you choose to save the world, and potentially the universe?
1. Your team can be comprised of Marvel and DC characters, with the exception of TWO reformed villains.
2. NO Thane. NO ultrapowered entities that can reverse reality or alter it in anyway, I'm talking to you Scarlet Witch.
3. You must state who's leading the team and the reason you chose each member.Captain America
(team leader) – tactics, knows how to fight a war and been through plenty of battles, leadership skills, ability to keep Stark and Hulk in line (at least somewhat)Ironman
– firepower, genius, likes to blow shit up and press Cap’s buttons (and pretty much everyone else) Magneto
– there has gotta be a whole lot of metal in an invading alien force. Erik could go to town, crush them pesky alien ships before they even reach the ground. Plus it’d be amusing when Tony inevitably says something stupid and pisses Erik off.Hulk
– Hulk, SMASH!! Need I say more, plus you know, science bros with Tony…kill em with science!!! Wolverine
– cannon fodder, every battle needs cannon fodder, helps if said fodder keeps getting back up! And I think Logan would get a kick out of watching Erik and Tony piss each other off. Winter Soldier
– as a sniper can cover everyone’s back and is one brutal fighter, could also see him and Wolverine in the thick of it, plus when Steve inevitable gets his arse into way too much trouble, you know Buck’s gonna save said arse.Superman
- *token DC team member…lol, no, he’s superman, dudes got a pretty diverse skill set, plus I just want to see someone *coughTonycough* make fun of no one recognising him when he puts on his cunning disguise, though secretly Tony digs nerd glasses.